Google+ Nail Everything: 31DC2013 DAY 14: FLOWERS / Día 14: Flores

viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

31DC2013 DAY 14: FLOWERS / Día 14: Flores

My nails are growing so much, so I thought to make big hibiscus flowers without the shape get lost in a small space.
I really really tried very hard to not outline them, but I liked that it looks clean and simple with all the negative space, maybe after this I will, just to see how it looks?

Polishes: Pure Ice Wild Thing, Revlon Crystal Glow and Mad About Mango, China Glaze For Audrey and Fairy Dust, Bissú Lavanda.



Mis uñas están creciendo mucho, por eso pensé que era hora de hacer unas grandes flores hawaianas sin que la forma se perdiera en un espacio más pequeño.
Me tuve que retener para no delinearlas, pero al final me gusto que se ven simples y limpias con todo el espacio negativo alrededor, tal vez después lo haré sólo para ver como se ven.

Esmaltes: Wild Thing de  Pure IceCrystal Glow y Mad About Mango de Revlon, For Audrey y Fairy Dust de China GlazeLavanda de Bissú.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario